Students can settle the tuition payment by telegraph transfer from abroad /the Mainland. The full tuition fees can be transferred to the accounts of Macao Polytechnic Institute in The Industrial and Commercial Bank of China, Macau Branch / Bank of China, Macau Branch / Banco Nacional Ultramarino, S.A. The Beneficiary is Macao Polytechnic Institute with the address: Rua Luis Gonzaga Gomes, s/n (antigo Liceu). The Beneficiary's Bank and A/C No. are listed below:
The name and address of Bank of China, Macau Branch:
Bank of China, Macau Branch Address: No. 323 Ave. Doutor Mãrio Soares, Bank of China Building, Macau Telegraph transfer code: BKCHMOMX Bank A/C No.: 180101207882036
The name and address of The Industrial and Commercial Bank of China, Macau Branch:
The Industrial and Commercial Bank of China,Macau Branch Address: Alm. Dr. Carlos D' Assumpcao, No. 393-437, Edf. Dynasty Plaza, Macau Telegraph transfer code: ICBKMOMX Bank A/C No.: 0108000100000017781
The name and address of Banco Nacional Ultramarino, S.A.:
Banco Nacional Ultramarino, S.A. Address: Av. Almeida Ribeiro, No. 22-38, Macau Telegraph transfer code: BNULMOMX Bank A/C No.: 118805-111-5
- Students should consider the time required by telegraph transfer. (from abroad or provinces / municipalities in Mainland China to Macao) The payment must arrive at MPI's bank A/C before the due date.
For some regional banks' requirements, students should bring the following documents for the procedure of telegraph transfer:
- The debit note;
- The payment receipt of last academic year;
- Pass for traveling Hong Kong/Macau or any identification.
- Please fill in the information of Beneficiary and Applicant (e.g. name, address, telegraph transfer code, Beneficiary's A/C no., etc.) clearly on the application for overseas telegraph transfer and have the personal information such as student name, student no., programmes and debit note no. on the remark.
- The fluctuation of foreign exchange rates may result in currency exchange differences. Students should exchange with actual amount of payment for telegraph transfer. MPI will not make any refund for bank draft payment amount over the tuition fee.
- Mainland Chinese students may choose The Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (www.icbc.com.cn) in Mainland China for transferring payment to MPI's A/C in the Macao Branch of ICBC with the HKD at the rate 1.03 (MOP103=HKD100).