Inscrição de Fornecedores de Serviços de Construção (em Inglês)
Material submission for registration of Decoration & Construction Design/Supervision service#.
A. New supplier - Material submission for registration
- Contribuição Industrial - Conhecimento de cobrança(M/8) - copy ＜most recently＞;
- Não é devedor à fazenda RAEM - original/certified copy ＜Issue date of the documents must not exceed in 90 days counting from receipt date of application＞;
- Certidão do registo commercial(if have) - original/certified copy ＜Issue date of the documents must not exceed in 90 days counting from receipt date of application＞;
- Certidão de Conta Corrente de Contribuinte – copy(if have) ＜Issue date of the documents must not exceed in 90 days counting from receipt date of application＞;
- DSSOPT registration certificate of Construções Urbanas(Elaboração de projectos) – copy ＜in this year＞;
- Description for participating in project design / supervision works for government;
- Company administrative/management staff resume;
- Major technician resume (include DSSOPT registered technician)。
a. Only accept the local supplier in operating the business for more than one year.
b. The above information must be verified and accepted by IPM before considering as qualified supplier (Counting from receipt date of application, applicants must submit all materials within 30 days, otherwise will be deemed as abandonment.)
B. Material submission for annual renewal (Submit from January to March each year)
Material to be submitted for renewal application will be the same as mentioned above in item A point no.1 to point no.6. (If the information in item A point no.3 to point no.4 remains unchanged, the documents can be replaced by a declaration provided by the supplier instead). Above information must be verified and accepted by IPM before considering as qualified supplier consecutively.
C. Request for quotation process
MPI will select from the list of eligible suppliers (according to the type of service) and base on the existing legislation for inviting at least 3 companies to precede the tendering process.