Bachelor of Business Administration in Gaming and Recreation Management
- Programme Specifications (applicable to 2016/2017 intake and onwards)
- Programme Specifications【Bachelor of Social Science in Gaming and Recreation Management】 (applicable to student intakes before 2016/2017)
This programme has received favourable comments from the review of the Hong Kong Council for Accreditation of Academic & Vocational Qualifications (HKCAAVQ).
The programme combines theories with local knowledge and industry experience, the objective being to prepare high quality management personnel for Macao's gaming industry. Integrating theories and practice, the courses are effective in assisting upward mobility for gaming professionals, as well as helping those who would like to join the gaming industry build a solid foundation in theories and practical skills. The mode of delivery is very flexible, offering parallel sessions of morning and evening class, to enable both secondary school graduates and working individuals to undertake the programme.
Chinese / English
Public and private enterprises, Gaming Industry.
Students from this programme have worked on placements at the following organisations:
- Suncity Group
- Asia Pioneer Entertainment Holdings Limited
- Companhia de Sheng Li Grand Internacional Limitada
- Melco Resorts & Entertainment Limited
- Galaxy Entertainment Group
- Macao SLOT Company Limitied
- SJM Holdings Limited
- Macau Legend Development Ltd
- Suzo Happ Asia Litimed
- Wynn Palace
- Wynn Macau
- Sands China
- MGM Cotai
- The Venetian Macao
- MGM Macau
- Grande Coroa Internacional Limitada;
- Artyzen Grand Lapa Macau
- Grand Coloane Resort
- VTN (Macao) Ltd
- Yves Saint Laurent
- GuangDong Group
- Charming Serviços De Segurança Lda.
- San Ou (Store) Food Ltd
- QSD Company Ltd