Users, Opening hours & Regulations of the Sports court
- The sports court is exclusively for the use of Macao Polytechnic Institute staff & students, the opening times are 8:00-23:00 and 8:00-22:30 on Saturdays, Sundays & public holidays.
- The sports court is designed for general purposes; it can be used for basketball, soccer & tennis games.
- Users must contact a security guard for assistance before entering the court & turning on the lighting system.
- Appropriate clothing & sports shoes are required & safety must be observed on the court; any non-sport activity is prohibited on the court.
- All facilities must be treated with care; please keep the court clean. Eating & smoking are prohibited on the court.
- Users must take full responsibility for their own property; MPI shall take no responsibility for any loss or damage of any users’ property on the sport court.
- Any illegal activity is prohibited on the court.
- The booking schedule can be checked online using the following link:https://cvms.ipm.edu.mo; or directly with the Security Guard on the ground floor of the administration building. Registration with the Security Guard is required before using the sports court.
- The sports court is available on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Macao Polytechnic Institute retains the right to approve or reject any application.
- For enquires, please contact the Central Services Office, Tel. No. 85996202, Monday to Thursday 9:00-13:00, 14:30-17:45; Friday 9:00-13:00, 14:30-17:30.