Who can attend?
Undergraduate and postgraduate students of the Macao Polytechnic Institute
Services we provide
Please contact us if you are having any of the following issues:
- Adaptation and adjustment: freshmen or non-local students getting accustomed to the foreign environment of college life in Macao
- Learning and studying: unsatisfactory academic performance
- Interpersonal connection: improving relationships with family and friends
- Personal development: enhancing self-understanding
- Mental health: experiencing frequent insomnia or feeling anxious
- Romantic relationships: problems with someone you have fallen in love with
- The content and information of the conversations between the counsellors and the students will be treated confidentially, provided that there is no personal safety issue involved and the circumstances specified in the following paragraph does not apply.
- If the content or related information of a counselling case indicates that the laws or regulations of the Macao Special Administrative Region have been breached, the counsellors are legally obliged to notify any relevant organisations and government departments in accordance with local laws.