Bachelor of Science in Nursing
International RecognitionThis programme has successfully achieved the International Subject Review (ISR) conducted by QAA.
The Bachelor of Science in Nursing program aims to foster graduates to be qualified care professionals, and providing safe and effective health care services to people.
Chinese and English
Students will spend one academic year on exchange at the Health Science Center of Peking University in Beijing during their period of study.
The Bachelor of Science programme in Nursing is recognised by the Macao SAR Government and students graduating from the programme are eligible for registration as practising Registered Nurses in Macao. Graduates mainly work at the hospital and health centres under the Health Bureau while some are employed in private hospitals, clinics, rehabilitation centres, and other educational or social welfare organisations.
*Relevant student exchange scheme is pending for approval and subject to changes. All exchange-related fees, such as transportation, accommodation, insurance, and other learning and subsistence fees, are to be borne by the students.
Students from this programme have worked on placements at the following organisations:
- Hospital Conde S. Januário
- Serviços de Saúde-Centro
- Obra das Mães
- Richmond Fellowship of Macao
- Lar de Cuidados 'Sol Nascente' da Areia Preta
- Kiang Wu Hospital
- Dongguan Kanghua Hospital
- Instituto Politécnico de Bragança
- Instituto Politécnico de Coimbra
- Instituto Politécnico do Porto
- Instituto Politécnico de Guarda
- Instituto Politécnico de Leiria
- Instituto Politécnico de Santarém
- Instituto Politécnico de Setúbal
- Instituto Politécnico de Castelo Branco
- Instituto Politécnico de Portalegre
- Instituto Politécnico de Viseu