Bachelor of Social Sciences in Public Administration (Portuguese)
International RecognitionThis programme is positively reviewed by A3ES (Agency for Assessment and Accreditation of Higher Education)
This course aims to supply Macao with innovative administrative management talents who can adapt to local demands. In addition to a systematic introduction to administrative management, this course gives emphasis to the development of students’ humanistic quality and ability to apply their theoretical knowledge into practical work by adopting diverse teaching methodology, including case study, interactive discussion, and internship. The ultimate aim of this course is to enable graduates to demonstrate competency in practical administrative management works in government departments or other public/ private organizations.
- Government department and relevant public administrative organizations
- Non-profit-making organizations
- Educational and research institutions
- Mass media and publishing companies
- Management department of private enterprises.
Students from this programme have worked on placements at the following organisation:
- Public Administration and Civil Service Bureau of the Macao SAR Government