The Public Relations Office is an administrative office. Its major functions include:
- Promote, maintain, and enhance the image, reputation and status of the Institute;
- Assist the Institute to formulate international and regional development strategic plan;
- Foster collaborations between the Institute and other organizations;
- Promote communications and interactions with the public, and enhance community relations;
- Maintain a cordial relationship with the media, and ensure the timely distribution of the Institute’s latest information;
- Orangize the Institute’s activities;
- Undertake the receiving of guests of the Institute.
Being a bridge between the Institute and the society, the Office is mainly responsible for promoting the Institute at home and abroad, promoting the Institute’s academic activities and achievements, and enhancing the profile and public awareness of the Institute.
As a part of public relations, the Office is also responsible for the visual identity of the Institute, the design and production of promotional materials, direct marketing materials and corporate advertising.