Portuguese Language Testing Centre
CAPLE test is a system of assessment of Portuguese as a Foreign Language designed by the Portuguese Language Testing Centre of the University of Lisbon for non-native speakers of Portuguese. Based on an agreement signed with the Centre in 2004, Macao Polytechnic Institute has become an examination center of the CAPLE test. The agreement states that MPI-Portuguese Language Testing Centre will be holding the CAPLE test in May, July or November every year, depending on the number of candidates. There are five levels of Portuguese as a Foreign Language, with each of them recognised by a certificate.
- Certificate of Elementary Portuguese - CIPLE
- Diploma of Basic Portuguese - DEPLE
- Diploma of Intermediate Portuguese - DIPLE
- Diploma of Advanced Portuguese - DAPLE
- Diploma of University Portuguese - DUPLE
|:||(853) 8599 6513|