Treasury Division, one of the divisions under the Finance Department, is in charge of collecting and managing revenues, and processing payments according to laws of Macao and upon authorization. Its main responsibilities are summarized as follows:
- Receive and return: tuition fees of degree courses and short courses, caution fees of dormitory and library and contract guarantees, income of document application fees and other incomes;
- Make disbursements on confirmation of settlement of various expenses by an authorized entity;
- Check cash on hand, control cash flow and manage bank account balances;
- Supervise petty cash of headquarter and process its applications;
- Manage student payment records and verify their receipts and returns, including tuition fee exemption records such as grants and scholarships;
- Prepare bank reconciliations, records of treasury activities and proposals on issues of treasury;
- Manage reception and reply students, suppliers & public about enquiries of all sorts of fees, payments or refunds.
|Monday to Thursday:||9:00 a.m. – 5:45 p.m. (including lunchtime) *|
|Friday:||9:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.(including lunchtime) *|
|Except Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.|
* Treasury Division continues to operate during lunchtime (13:00–14:30) but this service is exclusively for students paying fees or receiving refunds.