Visto de Estudante (em Inglês)

According to the Law of Macau, all non-local students (except Hong Kong SAR Resident) studying at Macao’s tertiary education institutions have to apply for the “Stay Permit”. The “Stay Permit” is valid for one year and has to be renewed every academic year. The Registry will offer assistance in the application.